Unifor: The Union for Personal Attendant Care Workers
Welcome to the Unifor organizing campaign for Personal Attendant Care workers. We can't wait to have you united with 315,000 workers from every major sector of the economy.
With Unifor you will be joining one of the largest unions in Canada, representing 30,000 workers in the Health Care sector. We have earned the respect of workers throughout Canada by having the best track record when it comes to negotiating collective agreements on behalf of workers. A union for the workers by the workers.
Many of you have waited a long time to move to a union like Unifor and you have the opportunity now. The first step is filling out memberships cards. If you support having Unifor has your Union we are asking each of you to sign up and complete your electronic membership card.
- 30,000 health care members strong across the Country
- No concession Bargaining
- Fair Representation for all
- Yearly Health Care Conference
- Political Action for Health Care workers- campaigns like “The 6 minute challenge”, and President Dias’ challenge to Doug Ford
- Unifor Family Education Centre- A Facility dedicated to Education offering 50+ courses every year for Union members
- Participation in the Nursing Homes and Related Industries Pension Plan
- A track Record of Building Solidarity amongst workers!!
Sign up to find out more about Unifor and the organizing drive for Personal Attendant Care workers.